2011년 2월 8일 화요일

조커야 이거 틀린거 고쳐주면 폭풍 ㅎㅎ할듯...

My teens were the height of folly. It was full of endless blue agony. I've been just breathing without enjoying my life. However, thanks to many people, I could begin to enjoy my life.
I appreciate Mr. Carpenter’s, and Pastor Shawn's family, and all of teachers deeply greatly.

Thanks all of my friends. I could have fun in soccer and art class for a year owing to you. Among my friends especially Brad, Emily, Sean and Bom, thank you so much for making inerasable memories. You've become indispensable part of my life. Soo and Yisak, I hope you enjoy college life.

Thanks mom, dad, grandma, Shins, aunt, Ju bro, all of my family and my Savior for your unconditional love and support. I think I've never told you this before. I love us.

"...even in California the sun is not always beaming..."

During high school, I realize that life isn’t always unpleasant. However, it’s also not always pleasurable. So I’ll pass through any difficulties with my Lord just like now. I hope you do too.

댓글 2개:

  1. My teenage years have been the height of folly. Ceaseless agony often made me feel blue. I feel like I have been running breathless through the race of life. However, thanks to the help of many people, I could begin a new, enriching life full of enjoyment and pleasure. I especially appreciate Mr. Carpenter's family and Pastor Shawn's, as well as all other teachers who have been ardently supportive.

    And I thank all of my friends. I will never forget the moments of pleasure that I shared with you guys while we spent time in art class as well as on the soccer field. I especially thank Brand, Emily, Sean, and Bom for shaping a good portion of my teenage memories. Soo and Yisak, I hope you guys enjoy college life.

    I thank my mom, dad, grandmother, Shins, aunt, Ju bro, all of my family and my Savior for your unconditional love and support. I wholeheartedly love us.

    "...even in California the sun is not always beaming..."

    Throughout high school, I've realized that life has its ups and downs. I often pushed myself to overcome the unpleasant moments to climb back up, and I will continue to overcome challenges with my Lord as I have been all along. I hope you do too.

    답글삭제
  2. * as I have been doing all along

    마지막 ㅋ

    답글삭제